GTR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

I just wanted to let you know it's only 5 weeks until Modded UK - The Kent Modified Car show! But there is still time to book your club space.

Modded UK is set to become the South's largest Modified Car show on September the 23rd and 24th and this year will be at the huge Kent County Showground in Detling near Maidstone. To find out more please visit the website http://www.moddeduk.com

To guarantee your space at the show with now only limited availability please call 0845 226 3705

Kind regards,
Rob
Modded UK Team
[email protected]

·
Registered
9,654 Posts
I did try to drum up some enthusiasm for this event amongst the forum, not just the club but no one seemed interested ...

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Not me mate. I just do other stuff for the club :D

P.S. ModdedUK. Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself and thank you very much for asking permission to advertise. :D :D
:sadwavey: :banned: :sadwavey:

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
oops, there he goes again............................
Drops in and flies off.
I've seen shooting stars hang around longer than you :D

·
Registered
9,654 Posts
hissingsyd said:
John you have pm.

Nope, it was me sorting it out with Claires help, but as I said there was no interest.

If it does get sorted I'll go along for the GTROC as its close to me currently too, but too much going on now with work, going back home soon for a while & family matters to organise.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts