GTR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My original plan was to get an R34 Vspec next June, however I now find myself rather desperately wanting a skyline to play with, like, right now, not in 7/8 months time (its all your guys fault) :)

After reading danoh's column I'm really tempted to do something similar, i.e. a couple of grand on a cheap high miler. What I really want to know is the difference in driving between the models different models and versions R32/33/34 GTS/R/Vspec etc..

Any advice on a where to go and how to go about this would be much appreciated too, otherwise I'll still be driving skylines on my playstation like the fat man said this crimbo ;)

I don't know if it makes a difference, but strictly speaking I don't need the car SVA'd or registered in the UK as it gets a manx test and manx registration over here.

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Kristan,

Glad someone has found something of use from my column, even if its only inspiration :D I should have another one to submit to Cem soon, but this last two weeks have been even slower progress than the first weeks :rolleyes:

If you want any advice (model selection or anything), drop my a PM and I'll do my best to help!

Cheers,

Dan

1 - 5 of 5 Posts