GTR Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

13 Posts

I don't know anyone with a R34 Model Report but I can ask BIMTA if any of their members has one if you like. But before I do that have you considered putting the car through it's SVA as a disabled persons vehicle?

No de-reg docs, no approval numbers, no model reports, costs £40 less and all you need to do is "permanently modify the vehicle to suit use by a disabled person". That doesn't mean driver, the best ones I've used so far are a knob on the steering wheel or a pull cord on the passenger sun visor for people with restricted mobility.

Check with your local SVA station first but if you have any problems I can get it through. Only problem is the VI is closing this loophole so act fast.

Enjoy. Life is short.

Then you're dead for a very long time...:D
1 - 2 of 2 Posts