GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Does anybody know where I can get a model R33 GTR in Silver? as big and detailed as possible...

Preferably one I dont have to make!

I can only find a purple one :O(

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
TAMIYA do loads of plastic self assembly ones. I'm making an R33 at the moment.

They also do the R32,R34 and calsonic versions of both R33 and R34.

The detailing is good. All depends how much effort you put in to making it.

·
Premium Member
8,829 Posts
R33 Die cast

I have been looking for a 1:18th scale die cast Purple R33 GTR for years, and I mean years. I have the now famous R34 in Bayside Blue and am also looking for an R32 in Gunmetal gray. These I think are the colours that suit the cars. So if ANYONE can point me in the direction of a Purple 1:18th scale die cast modle (R33, not Barbie being strangled !!) I would appreciate it
Cheers
Steve
P.S. you all missed a superb day at Donnington last Saturday as there were only 20 cars there and it was open pit lane ALL day and all for £150-00 !!!!!

·
Registered
592 Posts
Hmm just a quick question can you use normal car paint on them?

Id have thought you could and I have a tin of my colour already hmmm anyone know if a R33 GTST exists?

·
Registered
865 Posts
Steve there was a puprple 1/18th scale r33 gtr for sale at the classic car show at tatton park, cheshire the weekend just gone. Nearly got it aswell as he dropped the price down to £35 from £50.

Should have got it now, will ask around as most ppl there with stalls are local.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Must be me as I seem to come across loads of die cast skyline models.

Will get list if ppl like of ones i get can from a local firm?

·
Registered
592 Posts
Im after a TAMIYA 1/24 SCALE PLASTIC MODEL Nissan GTS 25t R33

Found one In Hong Kong for £24 quid after shipping which I didnt think was too bad and then bummer they wont take UK credit cards. Doh!

·
Registered
28 Posts
id love any information on diecast skyline models especiially an R-34 in bayside blue please cheers dave

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
NISMO_SKYLINE>
I have a Bayside Blue R34 GTR Autoart 1 to 18th scale diecast model. I paid £39.99 for mine. You should be able to get it from a model shop.
Heres a picture of mine with the Choro-Q.

-Elliot

Attachments

1 - 20 of 20 Posts