GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As most know i love gtr's through and through but when i started working with these i knew i had to have one ,its gone now but here is a few before i sold it:wavey:

Attachments

·
Registered
262 Posts
Wow!! Beautiful in that white, You must have too much money to be buying these cars :D

·
Premium Member
2,011 Posts
Lovely pics, 458 lines are simply gorgeous, what's the location for the bridge/tunnel pics?

·
Registered
328 Posts
Hi Alex, I'm loving your car. I just got back into a MY14 but the 458 was a close call (couldn't justify the 2seater in the end).. Do you mind me asking what mods you did, especially the exterior bits and wheels, looks stunning!

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi Rizzy yes I can
Oakley designs carbon side skirts and front lip
Novtiec carbon front splitters ,carbon front bumper insert vents, carbon rear engine cover vents , full black novitec black led light kit.
Vorstiner carbon rear diffuser with carbon fog surrounds
Adv1 dc10 custom offset 21/22 set up on p zero Nero 255/335
Novitec 2litre carbon air box and Oakley titanium exhaust no silencer straight pipe with armytrix titanium tips

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
cant believe it sold without all the bits on it.
New owner must have been kicking themself :(

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yeah tell me about chris nightmare but still no one will be building one like that for a while in the uk

wow really i used it as my daily parked it everywhere gym ,shopping ,meals etc

Attachments

·
Registered
5,020 Posts
Where you parked at Schiphol airport a few months ago by any chance? I can't remember the one I saw was from the UK or not, but looked identical!

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
the car was sold in march and was completely put back to stock as ferrari finance will not finance a modified car even if its only exterior due to possibly voiding the warranty

i sold all the parts to a guy in south africa which unbelievably his parents lived only a mile away from mine!! small world :chuckle:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts