GTR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At the minute i has my GTR insuranced as standard but the car has just gone away to have a full GT3 bodykit fitted along with exhaust coming out of the skirt and all kinds of mad stuff going on. Also going to be tunning car to stage 4.5.
Any ideas on insurance companys that will cover it?

·
Premium Member
7,635 Posts
I***8217;ve used AIB the last few years. List your mods and value, they***8217;ll quote you specifically.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Do you know if any of them do agreed value? So if anything did happen after spend tens of thousands on mods they will pay out and not just pay what they want

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Im with Admiral now but when i said to them i was looking to spend 30/40k on the car they where like "please let me speak to someone"........... sorry we would not cover this car

·
Ooo Matron !
2,101 Posts
Im with Admiral now but when i said to them i was looking to spend 30/40k on the car they where like "please let me speak to someone"........... sorry we would not cover this car
Admiral are fine for minor mods (ECU, Exhaust) and allow up to 25% increase in power. But that is their cut off point.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah iv used Admiral for years and have always been good but i think im pushing them to fare lol

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
Yeah I believe pace Ward do agreed value, if CC is using AIB I***8217;d assume they are pretty good as well as he***8217;s had a shit tonne of stuff done to his car.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Top boys!!
Im going to make some calls tuesday but i have been looking at pace ward as a friend of mine has a supercharged v10 R8 and he has agreed value with them

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
Pace Ward!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts