GTR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I'm slowly working through my pics from this past weekend. Following on from the Parade Lap shots, are the below shots of various cars on the club stand. I tried to take as many as possible, sorry if I didn't get a shot of anyone's car :nervous:

Sorry about the pretty poor quality of the shots, photobucket seems to compress the heck out of them!

If you want a full size hi-res version of a particular pic then as before please feel free to contact me via PM and I'll send you one through...

Cheers

James

·
Registered
9,654 Posts

:bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

Superb photos once more fella :thumbsup:

·
Registered
535 Posts
Very Nice :smokin: Thanks for sharing :D

·
Registered
123 Posts
misted that show, bud what happend with that rim by SPEED MERCHANT's car???

·
Registered
9,654 Posts
misted that show, bud what happend with that rim by SPEED MERCHANT's car???
Just went coming off a roundabout at a mere 5mph too! Its causing a few scratched heads let me tell you!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Nice pics :D It was good to meet some of you... as apart from fast show at santa pod, this was my first show.
It was a good show and was really pleased that the weather stayed dry for us.
Was a shame that we didn't hang around for longer but carrying a bump is tiring stuff! lol

Hope to meet more of you at up and coming shows next year.

Oh and a big thanks to Matty32 for taking me :)

·
Registered
9,654 Posts
Was a shame that we didn't hang around for longer but carrying a bump is tiring stuff! lol
Was nice to meet bump & yourself as well! Sorry didn't get much chance to chat but feeding & taking care of that lot is like dealing with kindergarten :chuckle:

Glad you had a good day :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Great pics - I will hold my hands up and say sorry for not saying hello - I was with my club and running around for that. Wish I'd taken part in the parade lap too .. oh well.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts