Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
9,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

The above says it all to be honest :chuckle:

So to be on the GTROC Club Stand at this event then DRIVERS will need to purchase your tickets in the GTROC ONLINE SHOP here - http://www.gtroc.org/shop/modified-live-brands-hatch-08112014/
Please dont purchase your tickets from the ML website otherwise you wont get a stand pass.

Tickets are on a first come, first served basis to GTROC members as well as gtr register forum users.

Once your tickets are purchased please add your name to the list below with your invoice number next to it.

Please bear in mind that you will need to be on the stand by 08:30am at the very latest otherwise you could be public parked regardless of your ticket.
This is out of our control before you ask :)

If you are bringing passengers then you will need to make sure that you purchase their tickets either before the event on the ML website, or on the gate on the day.

Be warned that this is always a busy event and despite for some off reason being in November due to the number of local London, Kent & Essex car clubs that usually attend it will be busy!

People on the GTROC stand will be supplied with unlimited tea, coffee & hot chocolate all day as well :thumbsup:
Just bring your own mug or cup as our supplies will be limited.

Plus remember ... wrap up warm kiddies and GTROC event rules apply.

GTROC CLUB STAND - TEN PLACES ONLY :

·
Registered
9,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
140 Posts
Time Attack

The final round of 2014 Time Attack is on during the day as well as the night time round. No timetable yet as far as I know but the first of the 4 sessions is usually around 9.00 am.
BTW M Webster is currently running second in the pro extreme class with first place for the season still achievable in his 32 GTR :)

·
Registered
9,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If there is no interest by the second week of October I will be cancelling this event.

·
Registered
9,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well there's one!

·
Premium Member
2,737 Posts
We've been going to this event without a break for many years as spectators and with the GTROC, the highlight being the swamp around two years ago.:chuckle:

Please count us in if the GTROC presence gains a little more momentum.

·
Registered
9,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Right ... seems we are now also going to be supporting one of our members who is taking part using two cars and there is news of a raffle for those on our stand who will get a passenger ride in his cars around Brands :thumbsup:

GTROC STAND 2014:

01. Speed Merchant
02. RSVFour
03. Mudflap
04. Matt - Nissan London West

TICKETS HERE - http://www.gtroc.org/shop/modified-live-brands-hatch-08112014/

·
Registered
342 Posts
I've got to bring someone down to this show for the day, so can put my car in too. Speed Merchant can you pls PM me a little more info on what I need to do, how long the car needs to be there etc?

·
Registered
9,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Right just to confirm the GTROC stand has been booked fo ten places only. As mentioned in the first post these are first bought, first served from the clubs online shop!

Please also remember we are only selling driver tickets which also includes the all important club stand pass for your Skyline, Stagea or GTR. If you need passenger tickets then you need to buy those on the gate, on the day. Or from the ML website!

Any further questions PM me!

01. SPEED MERCHANT - #PAID
02. NISSAN LONDON WEST - #PAID
03. MUDFLAP
04. RSVFOUR

·
Premium Member
2,737 Posts
Might need the thermals on this year.:nervous:

It'll be good fun as always.

03. MUDFLAP - PAID #13403
04. RSVFOUR

·
Registered
818 Posts
Im of two minds at the moment!

Car neil says "get your damn name down!"

but Holiday Neil says "I will only have been back from the states for four days and its going to be cold!"

:runaway::runaway::runaway:

What to do, what to do!

·
Premium Member
2,737 Posts
Im of two minds at the moment! .........
..........."I will only have been back from the states for four days and its going to be cold!"

Totally unacceptable logic and how will big Charlie get there unless you would like me to pick him up?

Come on Neil, all those lovely grid girls and Time Attack cars.:D:D

·
Registered
342 Posts
Will join you guys for this.

04. RSVFOUR
05. BND

·
Registered
243 Posts
I've got to bring someone down to this show for the day, so can put my car in too. Speed Merchant can you pls PM me a little more info on what I need to do, how long the car needs to be there etc?
+1 have pm'ed you the same questions

·
Registered
9,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
All PM's being sifted through!

Im of two minds at the moment!

Car neil says "get your damn name down!"

but Holiday Neil says "I will only have been back from the states for four days and its going to be cold!"

What to do, what to do!
Well as "holiday Speedie" has to be there ... no excuse buddy :)

·
Registered
818 Posts

04. RSVFOUR
05. BND
06. Grimblin gibbon - PAID 13414

1 - 20 of 80 Posts
Status