GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
The final big event of the year will be at Snetterton on October 12

As well as hosting the final round of Time Attack:

it will also have drift taxis and demos, drag demos, Alfa Romeos a show n shine competition sposnored by Serious Performance, and a lot more going on as well. The GTROC will be having a stand there as it's the last big event before the weather gets even worse than usual in this country :chuckle:

So come along and support the Skylines and have some fun. :)

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No, it is a full day of racing so there's no public track time.

If we get a good enough turnout I may even bring the BBQ :D

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Gutted ... possibley in attendence
To go out on track with a car that's not warmed up with 20 minutes to charge around withonly limited experience of the track and then to not do any cool down is madness. Add to that the fact you've not had time to get mentally used to the track and it seems even worse. As a Club we never promote or sell any track time at events like this. Look at this year alone: multiple car crashes at japfest and only this weekend how many cars came off that were taking part in public track time? Includiong an Evo 5 that rolled! If you want to do a track day spend £150 and do it for a whole day and get free ARDS instruction and a lot of time to learn the circuit and improve throughout the day. .... and it works out a heck of a lot cheaper.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I understand where your coming from Fuggles... i wouldnt run a cold car anyway it would be warmed up prior and cooled down during the time, i have driven round Snetterton a good few times prior with different clubs so i know the track layout in my head,

no worries though as said pending other commitments i will be attending

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I took all the car photos from the TA website if you didn't have one on their site I couldn't use it. Sorry :(
But there's nothing to stop you posting up your own :)

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Because he has no photo on the website, as do some other cars.
Blimey! wish I'd never started now :mad:

:D

·
Registered
9,657 Posts
Count me in :clap: :thumbsup:

Are we doing a club stand John or are you about to say my department :chuckle:

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
You will need to click on the link (above) and register with Pippa. The Club can't register you, this is done by yourselves.

GTROC STAND
Speed merchant
Fuggles

1 - 20 of 89 Posts