GTR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
783 Posts
AC Speedtech in Warrington

Middlehurst in St Helen's match Litchfields in pricing for stage 1-4 I think.

·
Registered
6,398 Posts
I know it may be a bit of treck but I'd say give litchfields a try you wownt be disappointed it'sworth the effort and they've got a nice waiting area and they normally give you a loan car car if you want to go out sight seeing or for a bite in town whilst your car is being transformed by his magicians and yourl enjoy the drive back trust me...... Lol

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm in Warrington, so I guess AC speedtech would be a good shout. Middlehurst isn't to far away, but not had the best of impressions of them when looking for a car. Anyone tried RB Motorsport?

·
Registered
522 Posts
Im also in warrington. What colour/year car do you have as I very rarely see another GTR about!
You wont go wrong with andy at AC speedtech. Not used him personally on my GTR yet but hes worked on other cars of mine in the past and certainly knows his stuff.
Middlehursts are also very good and will modify yor car aswell but obviously main dealer rates apply.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nedzilla, I've got a white 2010 and I'm based over in Culcheth. Whereabouts are you? They are very rare so hardly see anyone else on the road. I've spoke to Andy today so hopefully getting sorted out soon.

·
Registered
457 Posts
I work in Warrington.

My car has been tuned by Andy. I can introduce you to him or the Middlehurst team as I know both well.

You won't go wrong with either choice. Both have lots of Gtr experience. And it's great the Middlehurst gave started tuning them too.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Nedzilla, I've got a white 2010 and I'm based over in Culcheth. Whereabouts are you? They are very rare so hardly see anyone else on the road. I've spoke to Andy today so hopefully getting sorted out soon.
Andys pretty much on your doorstep then! I live in fearnhead near the university campus so not far either. Ive got a grey 09 with GTR on the reg. Il keep an eye out for you!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts