GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Proud owner of 2 R34's. Just completed the cars build a week ago. I had the Sunline Racing Widebody Imported and the Engine is an RB26 Stroked to a 3.0=)This car will be used for Street and Time Attack Challenges.

Here are some pics.Share your thoughts with me please.

·
Super Moderator
16,099 Posts
Photos are so huge I can't really get a good perspective!

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
I like the wheels, the mirrors, and the rear diffuser......

As for the rest of it, to be brutally honest.......you've completely ruined a perfectly good R34 Nur. :flame:

The front bumper is awful, the bonnet is awful, the front wings are awful, the rears are awful, the skirts are awful, the whole car looks hideous. Except for the 3 items I mentioned above.

Well, you did ask for opinions, and this is mine. At the end of the day it's your car and your money, as long as you're happy that's all that matters, it doesn't matter what we think.

In case you feel like modifying any cars in the future, I urge you to visit these people first......Clicky :)

·
Registered
214 Posts
I like the wheels, the mirrors, and the rear diffuser......

As for the rest of it, to be brutally honest.......you've completely ruined a perfectly good R34 Nur. :flame:

The front bumper is awful, the bonnet is awful, the front wings are awful, the rears are awful, the skirts are awful, the whole car looks hideous. Except for the 3 items I mentioned above.

Well, you did ask for opinions, and this is mine. At the end of the day it's your car and your money, as long as you're happy that's all that matters, it doesn't matter what we think.

In case you feel like modifying any cars in the future, I urge you to visit these people first......Clicky :)
+2 :/

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
Hey, nice car and nice cat too! Don't let people put you down with their comments. You have built something that you like and it's diffrent to the usual R34!

Doesn't matter what others think, if you're happy with it then all is good!

I like it, I like seeing different things rather than the usual 'stick a lip and defuser' modification!

·
Registered
518 Posts
Who fitted the body kit?....stevie wonder? too many gaps and bits attached to it, ruins the lines on the r34 imo. any pics of the engine bay? :)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts