GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Guys

Just a few pics of this stunning R33 GTR that Mook dropped off for some MAGIC :thumbsup:

Sorry for the quality of pics it was a little nippy and I couldnt stop shaking for toffee :chairshot

Exterior work was fully polished by hand not machine. :thumbsup:

Forum members price is set at £275.00 per car.

Robbie

Reactions: Phil023

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Did you do anything to all that rust underneath before you
under-sealed it ?
Yes we basically remove as much of it as possible and then spray a rust inhibiter on before we underseal it.

The stuff we use also self heals in the event of disruption :thumbsup:

Robbie

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
most underseals nowadays will stop any rust in its tracks and kill it,plus it looked like surface rust.

simon

Thankyou and yes it was all surface only :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
3,825 Posts
:eek: didn't know Mook was so rusty and scuffed underneath :p

Robbie can you PM me a price for undersealing a 33 please mate, I'm jealous, can't let Mook get ahead of me :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:eek: didn't know Mook was so rusty and scuffed underneath :p

Robbie can you PM me a price for undersealing a 33 please mate, I'm jealous, can't let Mook get ahead of me :thumbsup:
:clap: I will re-open the GTROC forum group buy @ £275.00. :thumbsup:

·
Administrator
31,777 Posts
Thanks again robbie. Hope you liked my flat Nur spec exhaust. Lol

I knew there was surface rust below, and all the scraping comes from my unmade road. Hopefully preventative measures such as this will keep her going for years to come. Just need to get them
Wheels refurbed, front end respray, new ecu, back bumper resp.......

At least she's protected for now. Hopefully see you later robbie

Mook

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks again robbie. Hope you liked my flat Nur spec exhaust. Lol

I knew there was surface rust below, and all the scraping comes from my unmade road. Hopefully preventative measures such as this will keep her going for years to come. Just need to get them
Wheels refurbed, front end respray, new ecu, back bumper resp.......

At least she's protected for now. Hopefully see you later robbie

Mook
I will be the next owner of this car.......

Can you get 3 kids in the back? :chuckle:

·
Registered
3,825 Posts
Mook you spend so much money on your 33 in maintenance you must be rich :cool:

Saw it in RK when it was there for a service a while back. Ron got busy in the garage and I went to look for a plank of wood at the back of his yard,,, the idea was to give your car a good battering as you weren't there yourself :chairshot

·
Registered
565 Posts
cracking work there Robbie, can't wait for mine to be sorted :)

Car is looking great Mook, where you getting the spray work done at, want to get some bits sorted on mine, and like the previous work done on yours.

·
Administrator
31,777 Posts
Mook you spend so much money on your 33 in maintenance you must be rich :cool:

Saw it in RK when it was there for a service a while back. Ron got busy in the garage and I went to look for a plank of wood at the back of his yard,,, the idea was to give your car a good battering as you weren't there yourself :chairshot
Simple fact is Nigel, a GTR is cheaper to Maintain than it is to actually drive. I spend more time polishing and modding mine than i ever do driving it.:chairshot

·
Registered
6,091 Posts
Looks good mate, need this done but due to work etc have not been able to get the car to Robbie.
If its still good weather week after next maybe he could squeeze me in otherwise she will go on axle stands for the winter and will get it done next year :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,825 Posts
Simple fact is Nigel, a GTR is cheaper to Maintain than it is to actually drive. I spend more time polishing and modding mine than i ever do driving it.:chairshot
Tell me about it, since I got mine back from RK I have driven it a couple of times. But need to give them the tlc regardless.

·
Administrator
31,777 Posts
Just picked her up. Not had a proper look but first impressions are an impeccable job. No. Matter how many times I've seen it, I still get that flutter when I see my car again. Just needs a bit of tidying and it'll be perfect

Thanks Robbie!!
Mook

1 - 20 of 29 Posts