GTR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
3.40 in the afternoon, and 17 people on the board ( me included)

How do you all get away with it?

John

:smokin:

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
I'm a CRM Developer :smokin:

and this is valuable R&D.

I also haven't driven my skyline since 3/01/02 so if anyone even thinks of saying anything they will get a serious effin gobful as I am seriously fed up:(

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mattb,

Sounds like you're suffering from PSTS
(Post Skyline Trauma Syndrome)

Unfortunately, there is no cure and no way out.

Your only hope is to get behind the wheel again....
might put a :D on your face

john

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
I know, don't tell me tell the berks in Japan that haven't got a nearside upper arm in stock. 2 weeks I have been waiting and still nothing. Now it turns out that the magnex exhaust I bought sounds like a heard of elephants on speed. This is not a good day:mad:

·
Registered
27 Posts
where do you live? i'll give you a ride in my car and let you find out the hard way (only one pair of ear muff's and they are MINE :D)

Alan said:
Mmmmmmmmmmmmm
Mattb what exactly does a heard of elephants on speed sound like :p
Best regards Alan :D

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Min

I live in Milton Keynes, not that far from MK. If it is OK I would appreciate the listen.

After which I will describe what a herd of elephants on speed sounds like.:)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Yeah sure m8,
but I don't fancy any journey longer than half hour at the moment with the headache-maker sorry excuse of an exhaust I have got, so if you don't mind making the trip to cambridge anytime this easter weekend I'll be happy be accomodate, bring your own ear plugs though :)

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
That bad?

I won't be able to make it this weekend as I am going to be up in sunny Doncaster, however if it is OK with you the weekend after would be spot on. I can have a nose around your car then.

What are you doing about the second silencer if you can't drive it to Abbey?

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well, I don't know about elephants...but it sounds like you two are in LORVE!!

Enjoy the ride.

John

ps Min...keep the noise down will ya..I only live 50 miles away.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
eh?

Hey look if I am going to spend hours sticking an exhaust on I want to know it isn't gonna kill my ear drums. I am just glad I found out before I put it on as I probably would have thought it was my dodgy fitting that was causing the problem.

Anyway leave me alone I am not having a good day:)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Re: That bad?

Ahh, I am taking the car down to Abbeys next friday (with ear muffs) to have that extra silencer fitted so you won't get that plane-taking-off-ten-feet-away effect if you come down next weekend. You are still welcome to have a nose around the car if you want to.

mattb said:
I won't be able to make it this weekend as I am going to be up in sunny Doncaster, however if it is OK with you the weekend after would be spot on. I can have a nose around your car then.

What are you doing about the second silencer if you can't drive it to Abbey?

·
Registered
520 Posts
mattb said:
I won't be able to make it this weekend as I am going to be up in sunny Doncaster
If you see (or hear ;) )an R33 GTR, then be sure to wave :D. I think I'm the only one around here. :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts