GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
The license plate is from the region of our former capital Bonn.
didn´t know Nissan´s got some facilities there.
For me the pictures are brand new. I still don´t know what to think of the car.
But atm it looks to me something between butt- ugly and hardly acceptable, I don´t know if Nissan is going to reach the broad mass with that design to achieve the aimed sale numbers...

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Awesome find...finally something new on the "new" GT-R...still undecided myself...Damn, this article leads me to believe that these pics were taken at the Ring on Monday...I was going to go on Monday, but decided to make it more of a "sightseeing" tour on Sunday. Wish now that I had gone on Monday...:mad:
Love the pics on the Ring with the sus all compressed!!!

Once again, thanks for bringing something good to this section finally!!!:bowdown1:

·
Registered
9,546 Posts
Its still a bit awkward looking IMO. I'm waiting to see the final car to give judgement. Looks like Nissan has finally given importance to brakes. Let's hope those massive calipers are there to stay and not only on there for testing!

·
Registered
180 Posts
I do so it before...

The original rims and wing are much much better and more beutiful on the original one shown in TOKYO MOTORSHOW...:chairshot

·
6,821 Posts
Looks better then on the Show and CG video:wavey:

·
Registered
9,546 Posts
desguize is there to hide the front & rear changes. New lights for the back with LED circular pattern, new bumpers front & rear, new front ear dam with air guides, new front headlights, new side mirrors, door handles are covered so a chance the flush fitting items from the Proto could hit production. Spoiler now has 3rd brake light

A-pillar is also hidden, not sure if this is a trick but maybe some of the carbon detailing will make it to production

·
Registered
109 Posts
desguize is there to hide the front & rear changes. New lights for the back with LED circular pattern, new bumpers front & rear, new front ear dam with air guides, new front headlights, new side mirrors, door handles are covered so a chance the flush fitting items from the Proto could hit production. Spoiler now has 3rd brake light

A-pillar is also hidden, not sure if this is a trick but maybe some of the carbon detailing will make it to production
nice info.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
The design is a bit controversial unuseal for the eye for the time being. As the front will change I think when the car is for sale and more vsiual on the puplic road I think it will look stunning.

Please a video of this test. I'd like to hear the sound from the exhaust note. It might reveal weather to be an V6 or a V8 :D

1 - 20 of 95 Posts