GTR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw a nice dark blue R32(with white bonnet stripe) on Saville Row yesterday morning, also often see a sexy yellow R34 in the same area from time to time. Sounds gorgeous echoing off all the tall buildings.
Oh yeah, I also spotted a nice dark blue R33 knocking around Soho with coded Mines or Nismo alloys as well.

Often see a couple of silver R33's kicking around Colchester as well as quite a few GTiR's usually black ones, (used to see Spudgun from time to time untill he got lured away by the power of the darkside(SEAT Ibiza!:eek::)).

If you see a large wooky hooning around Colchester in a blue 200sx, give me a wave.

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
That Pulsar was my old one...

but she sold it for a scobb??
was a bloody flying machine and had full rebuild with forged pistons and new turbo.
Some people eh!!
mind you you got love a bird who loves her mottas!! regards to spudgun whereerv you are..

NLW33

·
Registered
520 Posts
I believe Spudgun is now causing havoc in a black EVO VI, I dunno where his R33 went though. ;)

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Spudguns toys.

God help us all!!!!
I presume he didn't change cars so as not to attract as much attention?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
More than likely matey, I'm a slave to DIY at the moment and as B&Q is just around the corner I'd probably just got wood (snigger).

Often see loads of perf. Jap. cars around there going to or from Dragon.

What were you in?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice one,
I'll keep an eye out for you in future.
Incidentally, there's a chap on the 200sx forum who's just stuck a 2.5 turbo lump into an S13 200sx, here's the link if you're interested.

Take it easy
Dave

·
Registered
275 Posts
still around fellas;) :D

too busy pimpin' bitch ass at the mo' in my black evo:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts