GTR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
there probably sick of the praise down at pwpro but just had to mention them as im so so happy with my car and the class wrap they did on her:bowdown1:

when I dropped her off a week ago all the car hire places were shut as I got there late and paul kindly lent me his own motor so I could get back home where as he could have just pointed me in the direction of the mainline rail station so thankyou very much for that paul, was much appreciated.

I have a lot of dealings with different people being in the motor trade myself and you come across some right fly by nights, but the operations at pw pro are exemplary I have to add.
I know theres a lot of you on here that slate wrapping and its not everyones cuppa but take it from me guys..........if your thinking of getting your car wrapped then go see these guys as you wont get a better job or better customer service anywhere

well done paul and pass my thanks on to the lads aswell please..........another happy customer :thumbsup:

Nissan GTR | PW Pro

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
there probably sick of the praise down at pwpro but just had to mention them as im so so happy with my car and the class wrap they did on her:bowdown1:

when I dropped her off a week ago all the car hire places were shut as I got there late and paul kindly lent me his own motor so I could get back home where as he could have just pointed me in the direction of the mainline rail station so thankyou very much for that paul, was much appreciated.

I have a lot of dealings with different people being in the motor trade myself and you come across some right fly by nights, but the operations at pw pro are exemplary I have to add.
I know theres a lot of you on here that slate wrapping and its not everyones cuppa but take it from me guys..........if your thinking of getting your car wrapped then go see these guys as you wont get a better job or better customer service anywhere

well done paul and pass my thanks on to the lads aswell please..........another happy customer :thumbsup:

Nissan GTR | PW Pro
now then Bobby

it wasn't your fault you hit bad traffic and we couldn't have you walking home could we lol

i think sometimes it surprises me that this can be seen as stand out behaviour or that the work we do is something special

i know we do a very good job and we pride ourselves on that but really that should be expected from a professional company the same as good customer service

sounds like we are getting it right and treating people as i would wish to be treated and thats what i wanted to achieve and will continue to provide

thanks for the feedback buddy its very well received

Paul

·
Premium Member
824 Posts
Great job again! The more posts I see like this the more I want to get mine done, just need to get me thinking cap on and come up with something nice to put on

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
cheers for the comments guys

im not one who hands out praise freely unless its warranted and like paul said you pay for a service anyway so that's the way it should be.

seeing all the posts on crap wraps etc I just felt obliged to write something to let people know that not all these companies are fly by nights and you can get a good job done.

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
I wasnt sure about the colour at the start of the pics, but the end result blue/black combo looks very nice.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
its actually gunmetal grey metallic (looks darker in photos), but the wheels are black, was gonna paint them gunmetal to match but kind of like them still in the black

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Forgot it was your car Bob (saw it on PW's facebook and thought I'd seen the plate before)! Looks sweet!

Buzz
haha cheers mr buzzy
I had to have it wrapped inconspicuously so people don't know who I am :chuckle:

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
far too pretty to be me...........I more resemble dick dastadly from the whacky races lol

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
don't know what colour it is tbh I just picked it from one of the colour cards but I have to say I really do love the colour.
people even wind there windows down at the lights etc asking what colour it is, seems theres a fair few that like it although not everyones cuppa but I think it suits the car really well and highlights the shape more with the dark window tints

·
Registered
429 Posts
That's the colour I will go for if I re-wrap the car...I saw a similar car at SVM ans my heart skipped a beat -it looked stunning!

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Is that bmw santorini blue? Looks lovely.
hexis colour code is olympic blue

That's the colour I will go for if I re-wrap the car...I saw a similar car at SVM ans my heart skipped a beat -it looked stunning!
probably rich marshall's old gtr if it had a few orange touches

1 - 19 of 19 Posts