GTR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok Ok I know should be on the Vw Bluemotion forum but what the hell. Whats the best mileage any one seen from a full tank?

bBest i've managed is 195 to date

·
Premium Member
7,635 Posts
Had mine for 4.5 years and 43k and honestly couldn't tell you.

·
Premium Member
783 Posts
My average MPG has been 17.7mpg over the last 1400 miles. So on that basis I should technically be able to get 290 miles out of a full tank (74L capacity?). But that would be driving until there isn't a drop left in the tank!

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
No idea.....the devil inside me will probably never let me find out either :)

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
Long motorway run saw 310 miles between full ups.
Usually much closer to 200, as in 190 lol

·
Registered
522 Posts
Last trip to litchfields i got 290+miles from a tank but 240 of them were on the motorway. Usually around 240 normal use.

·
Registered
907 Posts
I've never actually checked my mileage between fill ups i usually glance down at the fuel guage thinking wtf i swear the needle was alot higher a second ago.

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
I usually average 195 miles to a tank, but saying that it's a bit misleading because the tank holds 16 1/4 gallons (yes I hate litres lol) but tells you you're empty when there are 3 gallons left in the tank, then the reading goes to --- (zero) miles remaining at 2 gallons left, so most of us will probably be using less then 12 gallons between fill ups.

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
I fill up twice a week costing around £160 quid per week, of which more than a 100 quid of that is tax and value added tax.

·
Premium Member
3,733 Posts
I managed 330 once after Iain latest map but I guess around 220-250 ish but you only get 50 litres in when it shows 'empty'.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Very rarely see more than 220 miles unless there has been significant motorway driving. As others have eluded to I would say a reasonable average would be circa 190 miles.

·
Premium Member
1,993 Posts
Yup have managed 340 after last ecutek v3 (stg4)map, but then also done 50miles on a full tank too (track).

1 - 19 of 19 Posts