GTR Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

Put the title up to get everyone's attention really!!
Dave Jone's who owns the JUN Super Lemon has decided to sell the vehicle, i have been asked by Greersport to place details on this board on Dave's behalf, i hope this is o.k Joss!
I will post the spec etc very soon but would like to state that Dave is "open to offers" and would prefer the car to go to the USA if possble! so anyone with contacts in the U.S or viewing this thread from the U.S please let us know!!!
A brief run down is that this is a GTR33 in Yellow and was built initially for the 1998 Tokyo Auto Saloon Championship's!!
As stated above the full spec list will be posted in the next few minutes..

Thanks for your time...

Best Regards

Stu

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
As i stated earlier because of time restrictions here at work, the best i can do for now is give you a link which is www.greersport.com and please look under project cars and the full spec is listed..
As far as i am aware no power runs have been obtained by a U.K tuner!! but this can be confirmed by sending your enquires to [email protected] and he will take this matter further in respect to the price etc of the vehicle..

Cheers

Stu

·
Registered
8,967 Posts
Hi Stu,

I think the link to Greersport should be .co.uk rather than .com

How's it going? Have you had her on the road lately, so to speak? :)

Peter.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Peter,

Long time no speak mate, i hope you are keeping well!!
I have just tried the .com for greersport and it works o.k and that is what Alan asked me to put....
I hope to make it to quite a few events next year!! including the challenge, where i hope i can finally meet up with yourself and the rest of the people from this board!!!I have a number of ideas mulling around in my head of what i want to do with the motor for next year and will be going to the Autosport trade day in January for some inspiration!!
Have you any plans of attending it on Friday 11-1-02???
In an ideal world i would just buy the super lemon!! But my six numbers have not come up yet!!!

Best Wishes

Stu

·
Registered
8,967 Posts
Hi Stu,

Yep, all's fine down here in sunny Sussex :rolleyes:

.com doesn't work for me but .co.uk does, it's a strange thing this new fangled Internet thingy!

Sorry if I'm a bit slow (it's my age you know), but what's happening on 11.1.02?

Cheers.

Peter.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Have only got to grips lately with the internet thingy also!!!

As fas as 11-1-02 is concerned this event is called "Autosport" and is the LARGEST trade show of the year at the Birmingham NEC, i was there last year when the white OPTION R33 was on show, and also Gaz with his georgous RX7, top geezer also!!

It is well worth the £15 entry mate, as it covers everything you can think of for cars etc and i mean everything!!

Eerr think we have gone off topic a bit though!!!!

Cheers
Stu

·
Registered
8,967 Posts
Yes, I went last year and will be there this year. The Thunderdrome was awesome! I'll call you when we're there!

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
O.K mate that will be cool , and we can both stand there and drool over the top motors, and totty!!!

Cheers

Stu

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Rupert i think the asking price is circa £60K, but if you ring Greersport and speak to Bill on 01505 506000 he will be able to provide you with more details...

Best Regards

Stu ;)

·
Registered
174 Posts
If he wants to sell it in the States, he will have to sell it through Motorex per they are the only ones who can get it titled legally.

Motorex will charge at least $14k USD to bring it over and title it.
Then a sellers fee?

I wish I had the extra money for a second GTR!

Cheers,
Robb

1 - 14 of 14 Posts