GTR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At last, the Moto GP season has finally started again. I'm not a "biker", but seriously like watching the Moto GP series...esp the top class.

Valentino Rossi (the "don") continued from where he left off last year. Awesome looking / sounding machine. Best sounding machine "prize" has to go the Forumla 1 sounding Aprillia...awesome.

DCD - did you go along again this year ? I seem to remember some pictures from last year that you took.

Daz

·
Registered
225 Posts
Hi Daz,

Don't you mean the "DOCTOR"

The Aprilla really did sound like a GP car.

Yes Moto GP Rocks, my sundays now have a purpose.

Cheers Tom:smokin:

·
Registered
961 Posts
what channel?

·
Registered
710 Posts
I'd recommend that you watch the Eurosport coverage as the commentary is much better/entertaining than Channel 5.

Talat.

·
Registered
9,548 Posts
Daz GTI-R....got an invitation again, but I didn't manage to get myself down to Suzuka...too far from here:( Saw it on the telly though....I really like those new RC211Vs...what a sound!!! Wow:smokin:

Valentino is still an amazing driver! His consitency is incredible, you just had to look how he managed to brake sideways into that chicane before the main straigh on every single lap. Crazy stuff! Italians really know how to ride bikes:D
Mind you that Ryo guy was damn good....

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Slippery said:
Don't you mean the "DOCTOR"
Yeah, i know the "doctor" is his nickname, but he's the "don" of motorcycling in my eyes....there just isn't anyone better at the moment.

The guys bike control is simply incredible, he does things others wouldn't even contemplate. Truely awesome to watch.

Cheers,
Daz

·
Registered
225 Posts
"DOCTOR DON" RULES

He is absolutely stunning isn't he.

But why does Max keep falling off.

:D

Cheers Tom

1 - 9 of 9 Posts