GTR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just to let you guys know that I`ve been to the NEC on the Traders day on Thursday,It`s very good & worth the time & effort.
I went for the girls and wasn`t disappointed but don`t tell "her in doors" as she may not let you go.

Henry.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Autosport show!

Henry just my luck I get home, have my dinner and think I'll take a look on the board see whats been going on, first thread I see is yours ..oh Henrys been to the Autosport show, i'm off there tomorrow lets see what he's got to say about it.

Got half way thru your thread to find my wife reading it over my shoulder and yep she can read much faster than me.

So apparently now I'm not only a boring petrol head but a sex case too!:D :cool:

Finally rumbled!

:D

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
NEC

Nice show but too much to see!(As well as cars!):rolleyes:

The fellows at HKS/MM stand were quite helpfull and knowledgeable,especially Gary(with the sore finger!).

The best part of the show had to be the Live Arena Event.Fan-bloody-tastic!Those drivers made it look so easy!

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Origin/Geo

Unfortunatelly Alan those inconsidered companies did not attend!
I was not happy!I have decided to buy an origin bluei,but I'm going to look around first to see who has the bestdeal !

·
Registered
6,096 Posts
I have looked around and will be attending the Road Racing & Motorcycle Show at the end of the month at Ally Pally. They had Geo,s for sale there last year but I do agree and will probably get the Origin.
Let me know by PM if you locate a good price on one, if not i will look at the end of the month.
Best regards Alan :D

·
Premium Member
7,806 Posts
NEC

Attended today. Good show. Nice to chat to Ian Hill (Hiteq) on HKS stand. Superbike stand get the biggest vote though (pole dancing)....glad I did not take the other half:D
Dave

·
Banned
349 Posts
Just got back.

Good to see where all my money has gone over the past 6 years:(

Gazmo and John where very helpful and I learnt a thing or two about the exact effects of the rear diffuser on the 34 V-spec.

Broke the cart track lap record once I'd warmed the tyres (the record for the last 4 days!) and to be frank was very shocked myself, but pleased ofcourse:D

Now thinking about racing next season.

Jamie.

·
Registered
5,806 Posts
I went!

Damn fine show, especially the live event. God I wish I could drive like that.

Pole dancing ... there wasn't any, not that I'd let Fuggles look!!

Thanks to Paul, Shaun and Richard - it was real fun even the fast food stops we made!! :D :) ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts