GTR Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A couple of us are heading up from Powervehicles (Me in my JZX100) and and Kazama Auto (Kazama in his JZX110).... and a DCD (In the back seat ) :)

Saturday Nights are meant to be hot up there..... Will soon find out :D

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah man Was real cool. Around 10 Cars by midnight. We never stayed that late but im sure it would have got much busier. The "gallerys" were filling up - around 50 people when we left. The Short Fruit Line Course is mad..... Very steep incline in pitch Darkness. Was funny as hell watching groups of 5 and 6 cars Drifting up the hill with normal traffic coming Down the hill! Too dark for Video though we will try some Photos soon.... Certainly worth a look if your in the area. Were going to had back one week night when theres less people (and Yakuza!) to learn the course :D

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Man we left too early.... Saying that the Police swooped late on and nailed everyone!!!! But after we left the pros supposedly came out to play :bowdown1: :bowdown1: :D I can see a return to the Mountain real soon though we will be down your way lots soon mate as im going to use Funabashi port as a training ground for Ems in her S14.

Just looking at turbo kits now for the JZX100 :D I fell a HKS 3037 and Wastegate coming soon :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
BTW Dino did you see my 180SX's Litter mate? The BN sports S14 Demo car was parked up by us.... Man i wish i wasnt too late, I would have had that :( Cool looking car !

1 - 13 of 13 Posts