Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,803 Posts
frozen lake ftw! good thing the 'music' stopped when the engine started too :D

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Looks like a whole bunch of fun mate. I assume you were on studded tyres :chuckle:

·
Registered
418 Posts
haha the smålandska dialect sounds so funny in the end of film and i used to live in Emmaboda/kalmar for 2 years :p

·
Registered
418 Posts
thats how we do it in sweden when we get snow ;) we use the chaos for fun ;) and i think wea re going to get more snow here so more videos and more fun on the lakes :)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
This was the first time on ice for both me and my mate, not wrc driving the first minutes ;)

Also first time in the car for both of us.

The driving was significantly better the day after the movie was made, but no videos was taken unfortunately. The boost kicks in around 6000rpm, and the rev limiter was set to 8500rpm, can rev 9500rpm.. better safe than sorry right? :)

The course was a little bit to narrow, so we had to stay in second gear (approx 100kph) and maybe two curves in third gear (160kph)

If the cold weather stays we might take it out on open water testing fourth or and fifth gear on full boost.. Might be some adrenaline sideways in 250kph :chuckle:

:wavey:

·
Registered
541 Posts
Nice motor.....with more sideways action it would have been interesting to look at. But am sure you had fun ;)

·
Registered
5,044 Posts
Nice EVO :thumbsup:
I think I want to move to Sweden, I love the landscape and I think they're more "car-minded" then Belgian folks

·
Registered
396 Posts
:thumbsup:

Very nice! We have lots of ice too in Finland now.

I was also on ice with my friend two weeks ago.. ;) Very fun :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts