GTR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive just been told ATS have no idea when they can get them and costco is quoting 6 weeks ( although Im fairly sure that was just a guess!!!). Does anyone know anywhere that has stock? Ive just checked my tread and they are doing a very good impression of racing slicks!
Thanks....

·
Premium Member
783 Posts
Try tyreleader. They'll come from Germany within a week and will probably cost less than ATS are charging.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tom cheers....yes tyreleader are cheaper ( about £920 for a full set). Think I will try to contact them to make sure they have stock (Ats gave me a fitting date but when I actually spoke to them I was told no chance!) then start looking for someone who will fit them.....doesnt seem to be too many options in the north east though ( at least that I can find!)

·
Premium Member
5,868 Posts
Mpss drought?????????? Noooooooooooooooo:runaway:

·
Premium Member
1,550 Posts
Could be the run up to the end of the £100 free fuel last month?

·
Registered
492 Posts
MPSS

I ordered a full set (275/305) on Monday from Tyreleader (£915.96) and they were delivered yesterday!!!!

Being fitted as I type this.

·
Premium Member
376 Posts
I have a set of part worns on the shelf that u can have cheap if you want them, 285 square.

I changed to 305/275 setup.

·
Registered
700 Posts
Can vouch for tyreleader. I know people in the US are running 335 rears on stock rims incase u fancied trying it as tyreleader stock the 335's which are harder to source in the UK. Good prices too.

H

·
Premium Member
783 Posts
I paid around £890 for 275/305 a few months ago, delivered to the door. Not sure on the VAT front as I don't know where they are based as the tyres came from Germany.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts