GTR Forum banner

Mr Miskin's new wrap and tints.

1K views 17 replies 12 participants last post by  Papa Smurf 
#1 ·
After seeing John's new colour scheme I'm half expecting him to turn up at the AGM with a baseball cap on backwards and baggy jeans halfway down his a##e :D

#2 ·
Pics Pics Pics got to see this :clap:

#6 ·
For those that are not aware of the separate detailing section, the pictures are on this forum at
http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/206954-mr-miskins-gtr-wrapped-extras-pw-pro.html

Bazza, I am now one of you bruv

He turned up to Brands Hatch like that ;)
Anything to please the sponsors, and Mel liked it:p

Jake thinks it is 'cool' and the wife thinks I am going through a late life crisis or I have some chic I keep visiting whilst making excuses like "I am meeting Rog and Barry" or late night meeting with Nissan.

Speedy thinks I got the idea from Domestos but we all know that it kills all known germs.

Hope you enjoy the colour scheme as the most important thing is that I like it

#9 ·
Just about to post up the Pre Christmas track day at Silverstone on 1st December.

This will be as much as a social as a track day with the evening before at the Green Man. The 'New' car will be there in all it's glory with a few more changes......

#13 ·
OMG John, what have you done ????

Thought you were going to respray RED !!! LOL

Paul, nice job, can't wait to have that conversation with you !!!!!

#14 ·
is that not his normal dress ?

sounds exactly as he looked saturday but he had a pimp cane and walked with a gangsta limp

OMG John, what have you done ????

Thought you were going to respray RED !!! LOL

Paul, nice job, can't wait to have that conversation with you !!!!!
i'm sure it will be fun :chairshot :D

#16 ·
John, da Gang - star

You won't miss him or his car now !!!

Paul, can you do purple - No No No Steve, you silly boy !!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.