GTR Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As you may have seen from my previous posts - I look for cars for TV, Film and PR events. Recently I added a few cars to the new VW ad and am currentlyon the search for the FF4...

But MTV are also looking for petrolheads to take part in it's new show...

here's the script MTV want petrol heads! - Fueltopia

If your interested then drop me a line and I can get a researcher to give you a call

** If you dont want to enter on your own, enter as a club???

·
Registered
816 Posts
Sorry to be negative but by the sounds of it you will race against another car in your own car. You will either lose and end up without a car, with all your anger broadcast on tv or win a car that is slower than the one you currently own and nothing else??

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Fueltopia site said:
Do you love the smell of burnt rubber in the morning? Have you got nerves of steel? MTV Networks are looking for petrol heads for a new competitive car show where the winner takes all and the loser has to catch the bus home. You must have a full driving licence, own a fully MOT’d car in a reasonable condition, and be aged between 18-26. Please send in your details and a photo of you and your motor to [email protected]. Two drive in. One walks home!
Ageist scum.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The other car would be an equal car, each tuned before hand as you get to choose the set up that suits your driving style.

It's like Time Attack - it's your fastest hot lap that counts. The show also picks up your insurance on both cars after too.

True if you lose, you will have to deal with tht on tv

·
Registered
816 Posts
You'd think that an R35 would stand a chance but there is always a 18 year old with a 1000hp evo who will enter for a giggle.

Try some car cruises website as you might find someone chav enough who wants to represent his asda carpark elite cruza's massive in his wrx lookalike.

Is the Don Tim Westwood presenting it too?

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
is this basically a uk version of pinks?

mmmmmm what sorta cars would you be against if you was in a metro? or mini? i can build a ****ing fast one of them:D

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
LOL

no its time attack stylee

apparently someone has already signed up and r35! :s have to admit wouldnt fancy being drawn against that!

you will still get people going for it, i would if i had the money . . . .or the talent! haha

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
what i wanna know, whats to stop someone entering a road registered DTM car or something? whos actually and race driver?

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
it is like for like cars to race against, racing experience is taken into consideration too. every driver gets pro tuition beforehand as well.

for example they wouldnt pit a dtm car against a civic, wouldnt be good tv! it has to be close to keep people interested!

·
Registered
5,020 Posts
it is like for like cars to race against, racing experience is taken into consideration too. every driver gets pro tuition beforehand as well.

for example they wouldnt pit a dtm car against a civic, wouldnt be good tv! it has to be close to keep people interested!
would be pretty cool to use a Judd V8 powered caterham on 9J and 11J wide slicks though:D:D.

·
Registered
2,109 Posts

so what you think i can win in a 1800vtec metro? as i know theres little in that range that will outpace, let alone out lap a metro with 200bhp.:smokin:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts