GTR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys
I've fitted a set of intercooler hardpipes the other week and I seem to have developed a boost leak from somewhere. The car boosts well but struggles to hold boost in the midrange dropping off from 1.3 bar to 1 bar way before the red line. Now I wasn't really impressed with the clamps that came with the kit anyways so I thought I'd just upgrade them all to Murray clamps and be done with it, as they seem to be the best on the market right now.
Can someone point me in the right direction as to where the best/cheapest place to buy them.

Cheers
John

·
Registered
85 Posts
Hi guys
I've fitted a set of intercooler hardpipes the other week and I seem to have developed a boost leak from somewhere. The car boosts well but struggles to hold boost in the midrange dropping off from 1.3 bar to 1 bar way before the red line. Now I wasn't really impressed with the clamps that came with the kit anyways so I thought I'd just upgrade them all to Murray clamps and be done with it, as they seem to be the best on the market right now.
Can someone point me in the right direction as to where the best/cheapest place to buy them.

Cheers
John
give svm a call I think they use these on all there cars

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Hi guys

Cheers
John
Jurgen can get them for you John. He may even have some spare in my goodies pile :cool:

·
Registered
197 Posts
I've used these on my GTO before.
The Samco version is good too.

[email protected] usually sorts me out with them for a nice discounted price.
Mention me, he will look after you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts