GTR Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I've loaded a few CD's onto the music box recently but can't work out how to assign artist / track titles to them, do any of you guys know how?

Thanks

·
Registered
10 Posts
all links are outdated for this solution. I found a russian site with work .exe and tutorial pdf are working, and these are english. I tested and work fine.

Put the CD in Connect premium 3 HDD navi, and record if you are set the "record on", but the titles are only dates, but this solution searching a uploading real titles in batch to your navi HDD.

Translated site

This page have two files, a pdf with instructions, and a software, which can dowload the titles from gracenote server.

·
Ooo Matron !
2,376 Posts
I have the application (It's just an executable) and it works, connects to the online database and updates your track listings (I only used it about 2 weeks ago).

If anyone wants the file I can email to people.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have the application (It's just an executable) and it works, connects to the online database and updates your track listings (I only used it about 2 weeks ago).

If anyone wants the file I can email to people.
ok, the site, what I'm posted include these (exe file, and how to pdf) too. But from a friend these, better always. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.