GTR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

I've loaded a few CD's onto the music box recently but can't work out how to assign artist / track titles to them, do any of you guys know how?

Thanks

·
Ooo Matron !
2,007 Posts
Indeed I do.

Most CDs will be fine, but older ones don't have the titles etc stored on the CD.

Follow this set of instructions and your titles will magically appear (I've tried it and it works).

Nissan Music Box Updates | Gracenote | Nissan USA

·
Registered
10 Posts
all links are outdated for this solution. I found a russian site with work .exe and tutorial pdf are working, and these are english. I tested and work fine.

Put the CD in Connect premium 3 HDD navi, and record if you are set the "record on", but the titles are only dates, but this solution searching a uploading real titles in batch to your navi HDD.

Translated site

This page have two files, a pdf with instructions, and a software, which can dowload the titles from gracenote server.

·
Ooo Matron !
2,007 Posts
I have the application (It's just an executable) and it works, connects to the online database and updates your track listings (I only used it about 2 weeks ago).

If anyone wants the file I can email to people.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have the application (It's just an executable) and it works, connects to the online database and updates your track listings (I only used it about 2 weeks ago).

If anyone wants the file I can email to people.
ok, the site, what I'm posted include these (exe file, and how to pdf) too. But from a friend these, better always. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts