GTR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys.

I just got my 1990 GTR32 yesterday, after an almost 3 month wait. The car drives like a dream and the previous owner in Japan definatly took care of it really well (Engine rebuild at 80K it has 130 on it now:) This is my dream car and ive been waiting to own one for 4 years. IT drives like a dream even in the snow its so easy to control and the acceleration to me is really quick but easy to control. Mind u my last car had at most 80WHP. But im getting used to it really quick.

Enjoy!

Modifications:
-Dual Apexi power intakes
- Full 3 inch stainless steel exhaust with Nismo Catback
- Signal Auto Intercooler
- Omori boost gauge, Oil pressure and temp gauge and exhaust temp gauge.
- Recaro reclining racing seat
-Advanti Steering Wheel
-17 inch Equip racing rims with Toyo Proxes 4 tyres.
-Old skool Alpine Stereo system with CD/MD deck
- DIY All wheel drive controller.
-Random shiftknob
- Aftermarket LSD
- NISMO strut tower bar
-KYB suspension (non adjustable)

Other than that i dont know what else is on it. ill figure it out soon enough.

RB26DETT power!

It still needs some minor work done to it but it drives beautifully

Thanks for looking.

Ren

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats for the kind words man! its one of the cleanest skylines ive seen around.

And couldnt u go to canada, Buy the car, get a canadian VIn on and and bring it back to America and register it? like i dunno how the real logistics of it works. but i figured that if i wanted an R34 here. I would buy it into america and register it as an american car and bring it back here? Its quite a challenge but would be all worth it.

You UK guys are too lucky. u can import any model in. but then again Gas is half the price here as it is over there ;)

Ren

·
6,817 Posts
LMAO this picture dude, :D :clap:

I think we should all pose in front of our cars, to prove we really own them . . .lol

Anyway great car man, any cosmetic or internal-upgrades ideas?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hhaah i like that picture. haha a man shouldn't take his car too seriously. yes its a beautiful machine but haha u gotta have fun with it.

And Its just slightly better than stock at the moment (doesnt even have a boost controller).

Truth be told im happy with it right now. i mean the last car i drove at 80whp at most. so this is plenty more ;). As for cosmetic upgrades it looks pimp already. people keep asking me whether the front bumper is aftermarket. thats how good the nissan designers were :)

And i dont think i have any cash to upgrade anything big on the car either even if i wanted to. This car drinks gas man. Filled up a full tank yesterday and drove 180 Km mixed city/highway (more city driving) and its already almost at half tank. Gets me scared haha. But thats the price to pay to have a car like this. and im pretty sure im getting it good still. ask those muscle car guys how they're doin and our skyline looks like a hybrid car in comparison

Thanks for the kind words guys appreciate it.

Ren

1 - 6 of 6 Posts