GTR Forum banner

21 - 40 of 289 Posts

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I don't like this car!! It made my one look old and tired when parked opposite it at the Ace cafe :D It's definitely one of the cleanest examples I've personally ever seen without a doubt :)
LOL :D hey cliff you cool thanks for the comment :thumbsup:

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Here's a couple of pics at the ace cafe most of these pics were taken by jason sj chong Kadir's brother hope he doesn't mind me posting them up

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
Excellent attention to detail. The difference between 90% of modified cars and the 10% that take your breath away is never the big bits. It's the fact that every detail has been considered and addressed in sympathy with the concept.

Yes, I'm impressed. Top marks.

I shall pass swiftly by the Nissan pedal set. Something I just couldn't find before my beastie went away. Aargh. Next time :D

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Excellent attention to detail. The difference between 90% of modified cars and the 10% that take your breath away is never the big bits. It's the fact that every detail has been considered and addressed in sympathy with the concept.

Yes, I'm impressed. Top marks.

I shall pass swiftly by the Nissan pedal set. Something I just couldn't find before my beastie went away. Aargh. Next time :D
Hey jae thanks for the comment and i agree with you 100% :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
8,052 Posts
the car really is looking great,i'm good thanks,can't wait to get back into a GTR again!!

looked at the photo's of our meet a few days back,dang did my GTS-T look sorry with the damage :(

21 - 40 of 289 Posts