GTR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all i have just bought a very nice gtst skyline but the security is realy confusing me lol ! the dealer i got her off was not to sure either , it apears to be a sigma 30 because it has a little keypad mounted on the top right of the glass

does anyone on here own one of these alarms ?? or someone who can explain to me exactily how it works and how to dissable the imobiliser and start the car ,

can i buy a manual for this alarm/imobiliser anywhere??

thanx all

·
Registered
674 Posts
I've got one of these fitted on my liner, the keypad is to reprogram it and use its functions etc, although if I needed to change anything on it, i'd get my m8 to do it as he works for a vehicle security firm..
With mine you need to start the car within 20 seconds of opening the door, otherwise the immobiliser kicks in and you need to switch the alarm on and off again, you might find yours is programmed differently.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i c , thanx , i need to take the car to the guy who has fitted alarms in the past for me to approve it for the insurance no doub't he will sort it out for me won't he??
as to starting it to take there , will have to ring the dealer or call around there again lol

is ther many different ways u can program it to start?? there is a light next to the gears which flashes red and green

1 - 6 of 6 Posts