GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
7,624 Posts
Great value for money IMOH. Red is a great colour and the frst I've seen in a convert. I'd prefer black leather personally.

What options has it got and what's the spec/price if you don't mind me asking.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Howsie said:
Great value for money IMOH. Red is a great colour and the frst I've seen in a convert. I'd prefer black leather personally.

What options has it got and what's the spec/price if you don't mind me asking.
Stage 2 Power Package +37 hp @ 7808 rpm/ - 23 kg
* Aluminium Intake Manifold, LW
* Cold air intake system
* TSI engine management system
* Removal of catalytic converters and installation of free flow exhaust mid pipe, LW
* Free flow rear muffler,LW
* Schrick camshafts
* SS Clutch Kit E46 M3

·
Registered
3,029 Posts
Nice colour, glad to see one that isn't that puke colour estate agents seem to choose :mad: .

Had a talk today with a work colleague who had to sell his E30 M3 as he needed the money - felt really sorry for him as he is a true petrol head :bawling: and an E30 M3 is an acceptable BMW as only a true car fan would own one :clap: .

·
Registered
99 Posts
m6beg said:
Nice looking car mate everyone to there own.

I tried to get Wendy one but she wanted a scooby instead.

Mick
She sounds like she's got her head screwed on Mick ;)

Jeff.

Edited to say - Only joking Romeo, nice motor really mate, got to love the build quality and damn fine cabin design... oh and the engine's not bad either :D

·
Registered
160 Posts
I love M3's! I had an E36 EVO! Really a great car (and very reliable).

But, I don't like red for BMW's & even more dislike this red leather that goes with. Sorry, just not my taste!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.