GTR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, been on the site for a while but hadnt posted anything, thought it was about time, so il put some pics up of my 200sx i know its not a skyline but its the baby cousin :) hope you all like

Andy

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
Looks gorgeous mate...love the LM's and the 14a's look so good slammed

Think it would look even better with the wheels pushed out a little more to the edge of the arches

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ta for the comments :) iv been thinking about spacers for the backs but not sure about the front, im having a bit of bother with the arches as it is (bit of rubbing on the plastic linings) lol :( but i really dont want to raise it.

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
Ta for the comments :) iv been thinking about spacers for the backs but not sure about the front, im having a bit of bother with the arches as it is (bit of rubbing on the plastic linings) lol :( but i really dont want to raise it.
Take the plastic off! Thats what I did on my old 200. Let me see if I got a pic of it

·
Registered
419 Posts
Found a couple:

i remember this, i have seen pics of this on the net somewere a while back. does Kream development in ilford own this now? they have something that looks like that but abit diff. love the look of it:)

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
Mine had an S15 engine and S15 roller bearing turbo and used to fly!

No this was sold to a guy in St Albans, the one from Kream Developments is this one:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts