GTR Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
27,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So maybe the final chapter for the “development“

just a huge thanks to , name a few … Aki, Dino, my buddy Chris who took the uk shots & the team at Trust Kikaku Aoi , Hannah etc and Miguel for sourcing the car & midori seibi

Cloud Wheel Tire Sky Car

·
Registered
338 Posts
The sour grapes in the comments was weird. All I can say is that as someone that is currently DIYing a lot of things it would really have been nice to have a true craftsman doing a lot of these jobs instead. There is zero room for error with so many parts discontinued.

·
Registered
3,896 Posts
The comments were certainly an interesting read.

I like the engine bay, the brakes and the colour of the car is very nice.

These kinds of builds take time. So well done for persevering.

·
Registered
27,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
I was actually in japan at the time of this shoot, but decided not to attend. Hugely grateful to Dino for capturing the moment & providing some great photos.

all developments were and are on the build thread which is on the projects section. So it’s all there if anyone wishes to read. I am grateful for everyone’s input in getting it to where it is. I had to work very hard to pay for it all, which is why it took sometime. Juggling 3 gtrs wasn’t easy.

I did have fully strip down the car to bare metal upon arrival in uk for full glass out paint and other jobs , so that was the lockdown project.

This car nearly broke me from a mental health standpoint.

That said, I’m in a much better place.

would I have changed things, looking back not entirely but sometimes it takes events to really question.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts