GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
o well never thought i would part with it but the fact is i just dont use it ive only done 700 miles in almost a year of ownning it,its got to be one of the best 32's out there with all the right bits to make it a great every day car but very very fast at the same time anyway here goes,

the body work is unmarked no rust dents anywere it stunning it has
n1 bumper vents,
jun gril,
nismo side skirts,
nismo rear lip spoiler,
clear front indicators
zenon n1 head lights
trust rear skirts
nismo bonnet lip

it also has all the under body nismo brace's front and rear
hks pro suspension fully ajustable in everyway{hard soft rebound and high and lower ajustments

brembo brake front and rear

wheels are 18" rota's fitted with new toyo's only done about 100 miles

it also has recarro seats
has nismo dails including the 3 small ones
momo steering wheel 300ml with the proper boss so no hicas problems
in dash dvd player with amps and sub in the boot
bee-r rev limiter but only use it for a rev limit as it safer than fuel cut
skylab toque controller

now for the ggod part
as for the engine when i bought the car no one knew the spec of it but it was fitted with a mines ecu and made 580 bhp,at 1.4 of boost since then i had the car closer inspected it has
n1 turbos but not completely sure could be hks gtss's
cams
tomie ajusterble cam pullies
mines turbo out pipe
mines airflow meters
massive intercooler 120 mm thick,{think its hks}
hks hard pipe kit
arc air box
evc5 boost controller
tubo timer
hks 4" silent exhust + decat pipe
apex pfc and hand controler
700cc injectors
hks oil cooler

lots more but not enough time to list every thing but i think you should get the picture

just to be safe i fitted the apex pfc and change the injectors and had it remaped just to be sure it was safe,then i had it maped at 1.1 bar and made 500 bhp and just over 400 fbt as it was fast enough for me ,its on full boost at 3500 rpm and pulls like mad to 8500 the higher it revs the harder it pulls doesnt seem to back off even on the dyno sheet its still climbing when it hits 8500,

i am looking for around 11995 pounds sorry pound sign dont work

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

forgot to mension its showing 27000 klm,and its a 1993 L reg

·
Registered
4,410 Posts
Good looking 32 there mate, good spec as well. Hope it sells at a fair price!

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Pics of this car do not do it justice plus i cant belive your selling it mate,
Will make the next owner a very happy person.

Tony

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hi mate i am in woodford essex

forgot it also has the massaive
trust down pipes
hks twin power ignition
nismo strut brace
brake peddle stopper thing
also the radiator is double the size of a standard one but cant remenber the make will take a look,lots more will list them as i remember them hehe

(M19 GTR} hi tony dont really want to part with its,but its only been out the garage once in the last 2 months and that was to have the gearbox rebuilt
i just dont have the time to use it plus iam having alot of building work done at home so no point in it sitting there,and dont forget it just one of many toys i have

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
Cant believe your selling Tony, saw yours at GAL's when mine went in.

Looks mint and goes like hell!

Looks like the GTR's in our area are dropping like flies...first GAL's, now yours!

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
hi faz see your car at gals the other day and i must say i love the rear and side skirts and as for the wheels WOW looks fantastic,as for my car the only time i use to take out was to beat gals car then put it away again till he change some thing else the beat him again hehe but he has sold it now so all good things have to come to an end

just a few more bits i remembered

also has nismo thermostat
n1 water pump
metal plenum and exhaust gaskets
alarm
60 mm boost gauge
12 stack cd changer

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
more pictures hope these should be enough

forgot to say there is no blisters on the dash or holes

·
Registered
49 Posts
Saw this car at the HWH a while ago and loved it. I spoke to you about it then and as I've just sold the 34, I'm in the market for the right 32. Yours fits the bill and your nice and local. Had to sell the 34 really cheap as things arn't moving too quick so I've not got as much to spend on a 32 as I'd like. PM me your lowest price and we'll see if we can do a deal.

John

·
Registered
219 Posts
I JUST KNOW ITS NOT AS QUICK AS MY YELLOW R32 SO TO MAKE SURE I BOUGHT THE SILVER ONE JUST TO GIVE IT A TRY.CAN YOU DELIVER IT IN THE MORNING TONY.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts