GTR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale is my N reg dark blue r33 gtr non vspec with a nice spec and I think reasonable asking price of £8500 reason for sale is looking to buy my first house so need the money otherwise I'd wait for a few years for the value to go back up pm for specifics I work shifts so be patient for an answer I'll post a few pics to this thread

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi all
After taking the car to the tuners (rbm) today for mot (passed) and a few other things I spoke to them about the car and an opinion or two is that I would be under-selling the car even at asking price so for now at least I will not be selling my 33 sorry for any inconvenience can mods please remove this thread

·
Registered
6,794 Posts
Hi all
After taking the car to the tuners (rbm) today for mot (passed) and a few other things I spoke to them about the car and an opinion or two is that I would be under-selling the car even at asking price so for now at least I will not be selling my 33 sorry for any inconvenience can mods please remove this thread
So was that BS about needing the money for a house then?

Why not advertise for a more realistic price?

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
No not bs for needing money for a house at the time I started this thread that was true but circumstances have changed slightly and until I decide what the situation dictates I don't wish to have the car up for sale anymore and possibly make the wrong decision no deposit taken anyway so no real harm

1 - 15 of 15 Posts