GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys.
a few of you here know me I had the rb26/30 wine red 33gtr I sold a couple of years ago.i then bought nick the tubmans old white 33gtr known as stiggy by many people.

my aim was to convert an already superb track car into a full on track car.the
car came to me as a full car with bolt in dash dodger cage,bc coilovers, driftworks top from camber arms and big brake conversion.
I also inherited a blown engine with it and twin plate clutch,uprated turbos,inj,ecu etc.

basically 18 months later its nearly finished and Monday we were at blyton park to see how it goes lol.

a few little issues to sort but nothing major.this is a car for trackdays as I don't wont to compete in it..

windows are now lexon, the doors are frp, full sw motorsports 14 point weld in cage with through bulkhead pipes,fully stripped and painted underneath.accusump, attesa moved inbored,race battery, spare wheel removed and custum dual exhaust build by me...car weighs 1430kg with half a tank of fuel..piccys..

·
Registered
60 Posts
mild for how long eh? Lol :) ...

Overall brillant work and keep it up.

its good to see gtrs being tracked especially 33's they are bit more rare to see in this form, look forwrd to updates

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The exhaust you see is a 4" sleeve inside of those are the 3" exhausts themselves.

Door weigh nothing bought on ebay from a guy in ireland.good quality with all the
blank holes copied from the originals so you could in effect bolt all the gubbins
from your old doors on.price 440 a pair del when i bought them lol.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts