GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
6,817 Posts

Indeed your front bumper looks blured, any ideas for tunning?

·
Registered
3,441 Posts
Agreed. It looks as though it's been in a smack, as in the 2nd pic the bonnet gap does not look parallel at the top of the headlight.

Also, the lights and indicators themselves look like they are out of alignment.

Looks smart otherwise! :)

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well outside of being smacked, it was also damaged during shipping. The car was hung from the ceiling with cables that creased the front fenders. But has hard as they are to get here its a small price to pay.:) I really enjoy driving it. Between it and my turbo Buick, the locals get terrorized on a regular basis! LMFAO!!!!!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Agreed. It looks as though it's been in a smack, as in the 2nd pic the bonnet gap does not look parallel at the top of the headlight.

Also, the lights and indicators themselves look like they are out of alignment.

Looks smart otherwise! :)
Thx! Yep, the front needs to be pulled over from right to left a/b 1/4". But the car still drives pretty good tho.

·
6,817 Posts
I think you will be happy with a GTR in the US . . . :smokin: :smokin:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Here's a pic before I replaced the bumper; Note how much the left front corner droops.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Any mods planned dude?
Maybe a boost controller one day. I'll prolly kept it pretty detuned. I bounced it off the rev limiter and broke the oil pump so mods arent priority now. Right now it has a full 3" SS exhuast and cold air intakes and after market IC(Greddy). Its only at 10lbs of boost right now.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well, its not near as clean as the pics show...Its been sitting for a/b 8 years.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts