GTR Forum banner

41 - 60 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
How can that rear wing be gay? A superb example of an R33 and immaculate engine bay. You should be very proud. Nice to know you use Paul @ EA for your mapping as well:smokin:

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
monoknot- the light makes the bay look white buts it actually grey. all silver skylines have a grey bay. well 33s as far as i know.

stuartstaples- paul fitted the one off management system and had the task of mapping it too. am very pleased with pauls work. i used too use him when i owned a cossie, the old man uses him for his 500 too. wouldnt let anyone else touch this system :D. plus i have known him since he was at mountune

·
Registered
216 Posts
stuartstaples said:
How can that rear wing be gay? A superb example of an R33 and immaculate engine bay. You should be very proud. Nice to know you use Paul @ EA for your mapping as well:smokin:

because it looks f'ing stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
bkvj said:
s-t-u-n-n-i-n-g vehicle. my favourite model. do you use it as a daily? because 614 is a lot...but i would do it if i had the fndings :D
cheers fella, it is now 639 but will be upped once tubs have been re built. car isnt a daily runner, its only a weekend or evening car when weather is good..lol. dont come out in the rain if i can help it..lol

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
i am running at 1.4 bar as i want a kick when it comes on boost.

the anti lag and launch etc is in the management system. that will cost you 4k just for the system and loom, then has too be fitted and mapped. then all the anti lag has too be setup . it is also going to run my 4wd system too throught the ecu. its a proper piece of kit

41 - 60 of 70 Posts