GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well then..... I've had her three weeks and covered a grand 180miles, 120miles of this were on the way from picking her up. Anyway here she is in all her black shiny glory.... I love her!!!

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
She was treated to a full detail using quart stuff.

I have purchased autobright snowfoam + bottle, a karcher, two filter buckets, relod shampoo from carpro UK, 2 x lambs wool mitts, some zaino st8 finisher

I will be posting up some picks before I cleannher and after with these products :)

·
Registered
644 Posts
Very nice.. Glad to see you care about the paintwork and maintain it well :)

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks chaps :) she is certainly going to be a washing exercise..... I've never been excited about washing cars but this is different, I get excited at the thought (sad I know)

She is kuro black :)

·
Premium Member
2,531 Posts
Thanks chaps :) she is certainly going to be a washing exercise..... I've never been excited about washing cars but this is different, I get excited at the thought (sad I know)

She is kuro black :)
its not sad mate its a illness :chuckle:

·
Premium Member
5,788 Posts
1st mod, tyres / mpss! 100% better driving experience, especially the grip in wet and dry.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Look superb, don't know why but I've never enjoyed washing any car I've owned. I always leave it a professional, would save myself a fortune if I could be bothered

1 - 20 of 52 Posts