GTR Forum banner

41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
What sort of coating did you get done on the wheels. I love the gloss black on gloss black. I would like to do the same myself. What sort of price are you looking at for all 4 wheels Stealth?

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
What sort of coating did you get done on the wheels. I love the gloss black on gloss black. I would like to do the same myself. What sort of price are you looking at for all 4 wheels Stealth?
Sorry didn't see this buddy...... Wheel refurb varies from palce to palce mate, just need to find a reputable sprayer locally and get a price, I think it's normally around £300 for all four

·
Premium Member
5,788 Posts
Ok, so if we're doing shiny Kuro Black, mine just back from Chris Griffith last year!

View attachment 65338

Hope this works!

Satan
Looks sweeeett!

Satan ever thought of getting the bottom side skirts/front lip/rear bottom spoiler etc done in Kuro black as well? Has anyone done that before? I wonder how it would look .. :D I would have thought it would make the car look even chunkier/bigger/meaner?

·
Registered
924 Posts
Looks sweeeett!

Satan ever thought of getting the bottom side skirts/front lip/rear bottom spoiler etc done in Kuro black as well? Has anyone done that before? I wonder how it would look .. :D I would have thought it would make the car look even chunkier/bigger/meaner?
To be honest I've seen many R35's wrapped inc the skirts in the same colour and for me it spoils the appearance.

I'm not saying it's wrong, just not my cup of tea.

For me I think you need that bit of relief at the bottom to define the body.

JMHO of course.

Satan

·
Premium Member
5,788 Posts
To be honest I've seen many R35's wrapped inc the skirts in the same colour and for me it spoils the appearance.

I'm not saying it's wrong, just not my cup of tea.

For me I think you need that bit of relief at the bottom to define the body.

JMHO of course.

Satan
well

Im not sure, maybe we need a poll :D

·
Registered
113 Posts
Have to agree with Satan on this one - I like the contrast of having the lower trim a different colour

To that point, anyone have any pictures of the lower trim done gloss black ?(but not on a black car obviously)

Considering doing my lower trim on a red car gloss black to match the gloss black wheels and wondering what it looks like

·
Registered
924 Posts
Have to agree with Satan on this one - I like the contrast of having the lower trim a different colour

To that point, anyone have any pictures of the lower trim done gloss black ?(but not on a black car obviously)

Considering doing my lower trim on a red car gloss black to match the gloss black wheels and wondering what it looks like
I'm sure someone on here had that done and it looked (IMHO) really well.

But of course, it's a contrast to the upper body and so keeps the body in prospective.(In my eyes)

Everybody has different tastes, thank god, or I'd still be single :chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

Satan

·
Registered
924 Posts
well

Im not sure, maybe we need a poll :D

Chronos

Still not convinced mate, got anything else for me?:chuckle:

Not, not nice, just doesn't do it for me somehow. Must be my age but if you'd seen all the Corsa's round my way with the body coloured side skirts dragging on the speed humps you'd know where I was coming from!:chuckle:

More is sometimes, well....................... not. (Again JMHO)

Satan

41 - 52 of 52 Posts