GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I decided to go ahead and put the R324 kit that I've had lying around for years on the yellow banana and be done with it. I can finally say that I drive a genuine Bee*r kitted R324. :)

Miguel @ Newera will probably be pleased to see that the car is put together with the kit he sent, the wheels he sent and the lights he sent me as a gift. :)

A 9 day transformation from this:

To this:

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Ah...Congrats! Good to see it is done. Time to see some sideway pictures now. ;)
I remember you where building this when I was also building mine 2 years ago, widebody was rare back then. :D

Looks good, what happen to the chassis that you were preping? There was alot of work in that shell.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Nice to see that you finally got that kit in motion. Sad that you didn't build it around the previous shell, that was a killer set up.
Well, at least this baby is kicking the genuine kit. Congrats on this build Bryn!

Now get some sideways pics! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
No John I haven't I don't have any form of contact with him personally. My only contact with Bee*R was through Newera. I've emailed Miguel with a link to this thread though so he may be able to pass on the pictures too. :)

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
There are 8 GTROC members going to Japan at the beginning of December for the Nismo Festival. We have arranged to meet up at Bee Racing's garage as well and meet with Imai-san, so will tell him about it then

·
Registered
580 Posts
The car looks the nuts with the Bee-R kit, suits yellow too and really like the fuelfillercap, great effort! :thumbsup:

·
Super Moderator
15,732 Posts
Love it! I might be biased mind.:shy:

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Fantastic job :) I prefer it without a rear wing too and love the filler cap placement, had to really look hard to work that one out :D

1 - 20 of 80 Posts