GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since the sun was shing i thought i'd post up some updated pics with the wheels and spats. Hope you like what seems like the stealth look...

Cheers
Brian

·
6,821 Posts
Black stealth, that looks great, very clean car, .. . . but difficult to keep clean.:)

·
Registered
504 Posts
Very nice Brian. I see you've got rid of the spaced up bonnet too :) The only thing you need to do now is to wire the rear foglight into one of the reverse lights and pop a red bulb in there and do away with the nasty one hanging under the bumper ;)

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Like that - I bet keeping that clean is a full time job.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Quite rare in Black, keep it shining! :thumbsup:

I agree with sideways.taff on the rear fog light.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Quite rare in Black, keep it shining! :thumbsup:

I agree with sideways.taff on the rear fog light.

I myself in part agree with sideways on the rear fog, But do the job correctly and get a proper nissan red right hand rear side light, Like me.:chuckle:

They are a Nissan part, But don't ask me the part number. Can't find it. They look miles better.

·
Registered
504 Posts
I myself in part agree with sideways on the rear fog, But do the job correctly and get a proper nissan red right hand rear side light, Like me.:chuckle:

They are a Nissan part, But don't ask me the part number. Can't find it. They look miles better.
Nah leave the lamp as it is as its the same colour both sides then.. the only differece being a very small red dot on the left side one... Far cleaner and smarter! Just like mine :)

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Very nice Brian. I see you've got rid of the spaced up bonnet too :) The only thing you need to do now is to wire the rear foglight into one of the reverse lights and pop a red bulb in there and do away with the nasty one hanging under the bumper ;)
Hi Bryn,

I completely agree, and it's denfinately on my list of things to do :thumbsup:

Cheers
Brian

1 - 20 of 29 Posts