GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got delivery of my new rims after a lengthy (but worthwhile) wait due to having them done to special order by Rays via the guys at Newera. Thanks to Miguel and Matt :thumbsup:

Really chuffed with these and can't wait to get them on and super turismo's off:squintdan
Just need to get the suspension sorted and eventually get it sitting as below:smokin:

·
Registered
6,832 Posts
Gotta say, they are STUNNING!!! :smokin:

Is the picture of your car your current wheels? They look good too :thumbsup:

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Gotta say, they are STUNNING!!! :smokin:

Is the picture of your car your current wheels? They look good too :thumbsup:
Cheers. It's so tempting to open the box and just look at them!:chuckle:
No, thats not my car - that's just the stance i'm after. That belonged to JM Imports. Those wheels look rather tasty too!

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
They cost 2 and a half grand all in:runaway:. The only reason i was prepared to pay that much is because i sold my other car therefore feeling rich:D. The curb is now my enemy!
My old wheels are going on ebay. The offset is bad for a gtr in that they sit too far in under the arches. You might get away with it on a gtst but they're just not suited to a gtr. They're more like evo wheels really. OZ Super Turismo's.

·
Registered
26,767 Posts
they are nice, doing alot of sets of custom TEs at the moment

should say freight is around £450 to ship a set of a wheels air freight these days

yen rates gone up down again too ! doh!

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
They're 18 x 9.5 with 12 offset which is spot on, so the car will have the stance I want once lowered:) - where as the offset on my old wheels was 30 or 35 which was horrid.
Will take pic of them on once I get a few more bits and pieces fitted. Sad thing is that I don't want to leave the blue dust caps on as someone WILL nick them:mad:

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Nice. I had a hard choice between black and bronze. Our cars will look almost exactly the same apart from mine being 19 inch in the same offset but in bronze. TE's ROCK!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts