GTR Forum banner

201 - 220 of 232 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Check out the website of The Driveshaft Shop, they have carbon fiber shafts for our cars, ( got mine from there, as well as my front/rear axles.). Plus other goodies. Check them out!

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #203
Check out the website of The Driveshaft Shop, they have carbon fiber shafts for our cars, ( got mine from there, as well as my front/rear axles.). Plus other goodies. Check them out!
I did check them and seems to be great products, thanks for the ref (y)

·
Registered
59 Posts
Black looking good on your parts, but do consider the one piece carbon fiber Driveshaft. It gets rid of excess weight of a 2 piece shaft, and the wobble of the whole 2 piece assembly, spins up quicker, faster response on the throttle.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #209
Black looking good on your parts, but do consider the one piece carbon fiber Driveshaft. It gets rid of excess weight of a 2 piece shaft, and the wobble of the whole 2 piece assembly, spins up quicker, faster response on the throttle.
That's what I had in my mind, I've driven this car 1000kms so not really knowing it but want to improve the current set up at some point with lighter parts rather than increasing the power.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #213
Bwaaahhhhh Sutututu, will replace it at some point but love to see it going from gross to a clean black mat for extra power.

·
Registered
59 Posts
You do know that "Black " makes your R32 faster and adds more HP, just like stickers on a "Ricer" 🤣🤣🤣. But I think the black will look sexy under the hood of your Godzilla!!

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #215
You do know that "Black " makes your R32 faster and adds more HP, just like stickers on a "Ricer" 🤣🤣🤣. But I think the black will look sexy under the hood of your Godzilla!!
I know far too well that any addition to a car is extra kw's, trust me i'm an engineer 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

201 - 220 of 232 Posts