GTR Forum banner

161 - 173 of 173 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #161
Christ dude, I go away from the forum for a while and miss all this! What a build! You must be over the moon with it? Surely can't be long before they start putting bits back together? :love:

Awesome work, that chain of zinc'd parts is insane... and to think I was worried how I was going to do a few nuts, bolts and arms from my throttle bodies! Lol :LOL:
It's more and better than I have expected, the zinced parts are like gold digging :LOL: they are starting assembling it back now, most of my parts have been delivered to me, still some to get delivered but there are delays and waiting for Angela to reopen German borders to travel to Croatia too.

This car is a labour of love 🙏

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #168
Really enjoying this build thread such amazing attention to detail. What timeframe did they give you for the build?
Thanks mate, I never gave him a deadline but most of his projects are taking 7 months from start to finish however with the craziness we're in at the moment and the delay to get some parts, I'll rather have none set and get the car when it's done.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #169
can you not share the price? 10k? 15k?
The car isn't done yet and any figure i would give would be misleading because each restoration project is different and he has different tiers and rates depending on what they're working on such as body repair, metal shaping or mechanic etc., that's why I prefer if anyone have a project to talk to him to define what they want to be done.

·
Registered
25,435 Posts
nice, have done the same. i thought they are pretty reasonable on cost for both sides.

FYI, the colour tint has changed on that part no. i have the confirmation this morning via nissan.

its more of a bronze tint. (which is what you have i would assume) :)

good work.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #172
nice, have done the same. i thought they are pretty reasonable on cost for both sides.

FYI, the colour tint has changed on that part no. i have the confirmation this morning via nissan.

its more of a bronze tint. (which is what you have i would assume) :)

good work.
Thanks Matty, Kruno managed to find them, there isn't any point to try to save money with that when the rubbers are almost 30 years old.

spot on, that's what I have, that precision you have (y)

161 - 173 of 173 Posts