Registered
6,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nearing the end now .....

THE END !! :D

·
Registered
365 Posts
some very nice cars there, great pics. what was the DUO fiesta like? covercar in FastFord this month i think

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cheers matey. I tried to give an overall idea of the event ... as it really is a good mix of cars / bikes.

If I'd have been able to get down beside the strip itself I'd have taken the tripod and may have been able to get more of a feel of the speed ... but as it was, I was up higher and really wanted to make sure I got some useable shots ... rather than slowing the shutter speeds and risk missing everything (or blurring every photo !).

Not much chance of me ever running ... either have to be in the Brighton & Hove Motor Club ... and then you can run in the handicap class in the morning, or have a National Race License (think it's National B).

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
bomberGTR said:
what was the DUO fiesta like? covercar in FastFord this month i think
I didn't get to hear any times for it, but it looked pretty damn rapid (certainly up there as one of the quicker cars ... although the RS200's seemed the fastest - and I'm sure one of those got a high 10 just before I left). The 6R4's were pretty quick too :)

I left with 3.5 hours of the event still to go ... and the times were getting better. Hopefully ATCO or Fuggles have some times ... as I bumped into both of them down there.

I'm hoping my photobucket account isn't going to explode with High Bandwidth ! heh heh !

·
Registered
805 Posts
Great pictures again Daz :D , I got there about 3.30 only stayed an hour so didn't call you, saw Gary run about 3.50, in low 11's in his GTR... didn't see him return though :(... maybe I just missed him

Think you covered most cars, I got many of the same...

See you tomorrow mate ;)

RonS

·
Registered
419 Posts
Daz said:
Even more ......

was this man trying to do what they do in the megane advert even though a megane is not in the picture? lol

·
Registered
228 Posts
It was a good day out, Project GTS-T left a lot of tread down the whole quarter mile.

Well Done Gary!!!!

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
Great pictures Daz, first time i've been to this and what a great day out it was

·
Premium Member
2,707 Posts
Great pics Daz looks like it was a good day.

Neil

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Nice pics chaps!
I managed about half an hour down there before having to come straight back with a migrane setting in :( ......

1 - 20 of 25 Posts