GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 160 Posts

·
Registered
8,967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Most people here know the car, know how reliable it is, know how competitive the car is for a full weight car so I won't got into too much detail now. Successes include 4th in handling circuit at TOTB4, 8th overall at TOTB3 and 3rd at TACC 2006. Car has been meticulously maintained always, happy for any inspection by any of the known GTR garages. The following link gives most of the details of the car apart from a new Quaife front diff fitted earlier this year, uprated Abbey rear diff last year, Splitfire coils and a few other bits. Stripped out, this car would be mega competitive at any track based event, hasn't missed a beat for years now. £20k.

Member Details
http://home.btconnect.com/EVERETT-ASSOCI/DSC01536.JPG
http://home.btconnect.com/EVERETT-ASSOCI/profile.jpg

·
Real men use a H-Pattern.
12,037 Posts
?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

·
Registered
2,891 Posts
:eek: :eek: WoW :eek: :eek:

What is next Pierre?

Lovely, proven car that walks the walk where others talk the talk ;)

·
Registered
8,967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Needs must unfortunately, divorce, lousy last 12 months for my business, car only gets used half a dozen times a year, it's done <3k miles pa the last 3 years, sits in the garage for 99% of the year. It's an expensive luxury at a time when other things are far far more important. Will tear me apart to see her go, if she does go but life's a bitch sometimes...

Will post some other stuff up later.

·
GTROC NOBODY
5,981 Posts
What can i say Peter?
Probably one of the most respected track cars around.
Hope 2007 is a much better year for you:(

·
Following EJH#25
6,843 Posts
Good luck with the sale Peter, someone will be getting a well sorted GT-R there! :bowdown1:

Best of luck for 2007 mate.

Matt.

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
sorry to hear about your situation peter. i and many others know the enormous amount of work you have put into that car and also the rewards the car has given you. as said someone will get a truly monsterous spec car for good money, just hope all goes well for you now and in the future.. bernie.

p.s take care mate, stay in touch..

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
Sorry to see the car up for sale Peter ... but I can fully understand your reasons why. Glad to see you'll be sticking around mate.

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Can't believe your selling her Peter.

An absolute bargain for a car of that spec & history

·
Registered
8,967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Ta...

Bike is for sale too.... although it is being replaced with something else.

It's a long story but timing has a lot to do with my decision, selling the car will (hopefully) realise substantially more capital a small part of which will be used to upgrade my bike, probably a ZX10-R (see left). I need to have something quick to use when I feel the need...

·
Super Moderator
16,093 Posts
£20K is a steal for the money you must've spent on that car!!
T

1 - 20 of 160 Posts