GTR Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sitting in the carpark at the local retail park waiting for the Mrs, and a group of teens start taking photos and asking me about the car etc - all very polite and approving. ;);)

As they are going, two of them say my car is "seriously sick man" - I assume this is some modern hoody lingo for "wicked/sexy "etc but can anyone a little younger than me confirm? :shy:

David

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
I'm embarrased to admit it but yes, Sick now somehow means "cool/nice/looks good etc."

Think it came from america

·
Registered
690 Posts
I'm no younger but my two sons have assured me you have met with total approval!

And you've survived with your wallet intact! Sick! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cheers - nice to know it has the approval of the local youth.

Hopefully reduces the chance of vandalism!

D

·
Registered
342 Posts
When I read the title i was concerned that something had gone wrong. Lets hope that the internet doesnt get started on this thread thinking that R35's break down. The other thread is running at about 1000 hits per hour!:runaway:

On the language issue anything seems to go for the younguns. If you are under 18 it seems you can say what you like but if your are over 18 the PC brigade will cart you away.

·
Registered
4,222 Posts
You must have been stoked when you found out your car was sick, it's definately a gnarly car, and some would even go as far as saying it's the bomb!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts