GTR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
i have been on this site now for a few months and not really showed my baby off so after i washed it today i thought i would take some pics

i know your all thinking just a normal looking skyline.,.,.,.,
but the thing is its miiiiiiiiiiiiine:p :clap:
hope you like it, it is changing colour next year cant wait
Thats a lovley looking 32.

Skylines look good in white

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i like it white but the arches need doing and some rust spots so it is a toss between a respray white or somthing a little more daring

·
Registered
5,020 Posts
whats wrong with white;).

nice car, i dont personally like the wheels that much. if you're looking for something else, Advan RG type in bronze will look great on a white R32!

·
Banned
907 Posts
whats wrong with white;).

nice car, i dont personally like the wheels that much. if you're looking for something else, Advan RG type in bronze will look great on a white R32!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
You have good taste young man.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
to be honest i dont like the wheels but the car does not move without them:chuckle:
so when i have enough money the car will be blessed with a nice set of 18s:smokin:

·
Registered
854 Posts
nice 32:smokin:

would definitely suggest some wheel spacers though. personally i think 32s look far nicer/harder when the wheels really fill the arches and as far as i know spacers arent huge amounts of money. try it sometime,i think youll be impressed with the results.:smokin: :smokin:

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
cheers for the compliments

the wheels need to go.,., also i have the standard shocks and springs in the house and i will be putting them on between now and the new year

1 - 14 of 14 Posts