GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not a skyline owner just yet, but its still a Nissan :clap: Hopefully I will be in a R34 GTR early next year, just need to sell this first :(

:nervous:

·
Registered
88 Posts
My not be a skyline but i still like it- looks well looked after- shouldnt have no probs in selling it- good luck with the sale :)

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
I love it. It's pretty perfect really with the colour, carbon, wheels, Bride seats, it's just the handbrake gaitor I have issues with, but thats all just personal taste :D

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I really like the Brides and the Time Attack CE28s!! Awesome..
:thumbsup: The Brides will be going in the Skyline :cool:

Cliff J said:
I love it. It's pretty perfect really with the colour, carbon, wheels, Bride seats, it's just the handbrake gaitor I have issues with, but thats all just personal taste
Yeah, its one of the things I had been meaning to change but could never find a replacement that looked good

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Great choice of wheels, the whole thing looks good and the first I've seen with them wheels.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
very nice car mate!
What power is that thing running? seems you spent quite a bit on it..
Nowhere near enough power :chuckle: The last dyno I had showed 284BHP a huge improvement of 8BHP (Thats Sport cats, exhaust, filter & plenum spacer) I did buy a piggyback ecu for it (hence the wideband) but when it came to tuning it my car only run on 3 cylinders :mad:

I had always planned to supercharge it but after 3 years I am getting a bit fed up of it

·
Owner of the MSNSPS
5,193 Posts
Its been done ;) If any swap, it would be an RB30 :thumbsup:
Really? I would have thought that an iron block RB would knacker the balance of the car. A nice v8 VH/VK would be more at home in there.

Nice Z none the less

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Really? I would have thought that an iron block RB would knacker the balance of the car. A nice v8 VH/VK would be more at home in there.

Nice Z none the less
Yeah, theres a few guys in the states that have done it. Its also been done by Esprit in Japan

YouTube - HV Clip Japan Muscle Cars - 350Z

This was for sale a few months ago on Yahoo Japan auctions for about £40k.

Theres quite a few swaps that have been done. 2JZ, LS2 & 13B are a few that I can remember :) Never seen an RB30 though ;)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts